Tirana – Two Days Without Water
Saved under Daily Life in Tirana, Public Health, Social Issues
Tags: tirana, water
Most of the city of Tirana will be without water for two entire days in the coming week. The water utility company of Tirana will be repairing the main water supply pipe (the Bovilla pipe) so that all those sections of the city that are furnished by it will be left without water.
My guess is that it will cause some trouble, but not much, since we’re somewhat used to being without regular water. However, on the other side my concern is over the fact that merchants will try to hike their water prices in order to make the most out of people’s need for it.
We’ll have to see after it is over.
Copyright (c) Albanian Blogger 2007
Other interesting posts
- 20 November 2007 Maternity Homes in Tirana Without Water
- 14 October 2009 Sorry, I can’t hear you, I’m deaf and I stink – of smoke!
- 17 December 2009 Estimating the Costs of Living in Tirana, Albania
- 7 November 2007 Albanian Limo Service in Tirana
- 15 October 2007 Looks Like the Anti-smoking Law is About to Fail in Albania!